Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Be funny at dates, but don’t overdo it!

Oh, some guys think they are so funny.
I was talking to a guy and he already stared to become a bit annoying, because everything I said or he was telling me was pulled into ridicule. I mean he tried to be funny, what is good, but he really overdid it. For him everything was a joke and when it came to the point of age he definitely took the biscuit. Asking me for my age and telling me afterwards that he is not dating girls over 16, because the others have too much volition for taking their own decision and over 16 they are too ambitious. He totally disqualified himself with that statement. Incredible that he was wondering after that, that I was leaving with a comment that I think we are not compatible, because of the different point of view in every single topic.
There are so terrible people out there, incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment