Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Swinging ‘soft’

I was thinking about Swinging since a bit, but I was never too sure, if it might be something for me or not. Honestly I was too shy to go to a swinger club and just ‘jump’ into that métier, but then I got an advice from a friends, that I could also only go there and watch. I liked the idea though I found it a bit strange to watch others. Finally I decided to go to a Swinger Club and really just watch them doing it. I was surprised when some told me, that being watched even turns them one more and I got so aroused from watching, that I couldn’t resist joining. It was… wow… still missing words. It was an incredible experience, and I wouldn’t wanna miss having gone there to watch them. Exploring this new people was so good; I enjoyed teasing and excite them.
If you really fancy trying it, don’t hesitate to do it, there people at swinger clubs are totally open minded and please to ‘help’ you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment