Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

What about some outdoor dating?

Going to a restaurant and having a nice dinner or getting some cocktails in a romantic atmosphere is standard for a date. Why not changing the location and going for a outdoor trip? If a guy would ask me out for a date somewhere outdoor I would be mainly impressed and of course full of excitement. If guy proposes something like that, it is promising. :) I love adventurous guys. Of course there are also some rules he should follow, that the date is going to be as enjoyable as possible for us both.

- He should be a gentlemen but he shouldn’t do everything
- I wouldn’t say no to a simple, tasty and healthy picnic and usually that gives us the possibility to come us closes ;)
- CONVERSATION – yes though we are outdoor, I fancy to have conversation with you. Ask me what I like or I would fancy doing…
- when it comes right, hold my hand
- admit it, if you like how I behave in certain situations

What about you, are you also a person that can take challenges? Do you think you are prepared to a new for of dating - a date with more action and bigger danger to mess up everything, if you do it wrong? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment